Specialist Medics is committed to providing a quality service in the provision of healthcare staff, the placing of permanent healthcare staff and the ancillary services needed to support our customers. We will assess the quality of our service through a series of management procedures and continual improvement measures based around the following:
- Quality Objectives for each team and core process grouping.
- SWOT and PESTEL analysis carried out and reviewed at least annually.
- Monthly management reports which monitor the improvements being made and operational duties.
- Directors meetings which take the findings for the preceding monthly management reports and ensure that we are continually improving our quality of service. This meeting will occur at least 2 times every twelve months
A robust and comprehensive compliance process further underpins the delivery of safe recruitment and features strongly throughout an applicant’s registration process.
Expert support is provided by a team of Compliance Officers who work alongside the applicant to ensure compliance standards are achieved in line with legislative and mandatory requirements.
Specialist staff are trained to deliver the following core services:
- Comprehensive pre-employment health assessment
- Competency based face to face interview or via ( Video)
- Verification of supporting documentation
For more information about the compliance service Interact Medical delivers, please call