Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Full Time
- To demonstrate a high level of professional responsibility with decision-making, autonomy, and clinical-reasoning skills, to triage, assess, diagnose, and treat a designated clinical caseload.
- Have protected CPD time and access to training organized
- To maintain accurate client documentation, records, and statistical information, and to complete them in a timely manner and in line with contractual service level agreements.
- Deliver excellent clinical care and on-going monitoring of treatments
- Be supported by your regional Clinical Lead
Who We’re Looking For
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Full registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Right to Work in the UK
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Can prioritize and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Able to explain to clients the importance of maintenance, health and ongoing well-being.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Senior Physiotherapist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/