Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
- Design and develop cell-based assays and biochemical assays.
- Identify and develop new technologies, techniques, and high content data. Visualization/analysis tools to influence clinical decision making.
- Managing the scientific process associated with studies assigned to them, including review and approval of data and documentation where relevant.
- Liaising with clients, the QC operations teams, project managers and GMP Quality. Assurance to ensure client studies are carried out to proposed timescales and regulations.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in an appropriate scientific field.
- Experience in a range of bioscience disciplines such as enzymology, biophysics, cell biology or pharmacology.
- Able to clearly demonstrate your skillset and success in the development of fit-for-purpose plate-based bioassays to determine product potency.
- At least three years prior research experience in the life sciences industry.
- Expert in biochemical assay development and optimization experience within drug discovery environment.
- Attention to detail, structured thinking, good communication and time management skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Assay Development Scientist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/