Job type: Full- time Remuneration: £35,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- To ensure a high standard, efficient and effective physiotherapy assessment treatment and intervention for all patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- To assess and treat and manage own caseload of patients as an autonomous practitioner, including the maintenance of comprehensive records.
- To work as an effective team member, communicating appropriately with patients, carers and other team members as required.
Essential Experience and Qualification:
- BSc (hons) Physiotherapy degree.
- Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
- Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
- 1-2 years band 6 relevant work experience.
- Ideally, be able to demonstrate strong CPD evidence and have additional skills such as acupuncture, dry needling or shockwave experience.
- Track record of working and communicating effectively with patients.
- Evidence of strong English language skills (verbal, reading and writing).
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: London