Location: Cheshire East.
Contract: Full Time.
- Good knowledge of bioanalytical projects using LC-MS/MS or Immunoassay techniques.
- Bioanalytical sample preparation technique (LLE, SPE, Immunocapture, etc).
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with bioanalytical methods and instrumentation.
- Undertake process improvement projects, SOP writing, method development, and validation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate records in adherence to documentation standards.
- MSc/Ph.D. in Life Sciences, or a related scientific discipline with industry experience.
- Good experience working within GLP or GCP environments.
- Previous experience in cell culture.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Good experience with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Bioanalytical Scientist as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/