Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
I am currently working with a private hospital looking to expand their team in London.
- Perform the full complement of cardiology investigations without medical supervision and maintain awareness when a result requires further immediate follow up and act accordingly.
- Responsible for safe use of complex cardiology testing equipment to ensure patient and personal safety.
- To implement quality controls and assurance in accordance with agreed standards.
- Maintain through hospital training, ILS and/or ALS training to assist during cardiac arrest situations.
- To assist the Cardiologist in theatres with DC cardioversions.
- Cleaning the cardiology equipment in accordance the hospital infection control policy on the cleaning of biohazards.
- BSc in Clinical Physiology or equivalent.
- ALS (desirable) or ILS.
- RCCP registration.
- BSE or equivalent.
- Experience as independent practitioner in cardiology investigations.
- Experience of assisting in Pacemaker and Implantable Loop recorder implantation (desirable).
- IT skills 24-hour Holter analysis.
- The use of Medtronic, Boston Scientific and St Jude Pacemaker programmers (desirable).
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Cardiac Physiologist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Digital Health
Job Location: London United Kingdom