Contract: Full Time.
- To act as a first point of contact for the public and professionals, either on the phone or in person, including general enquiries.
- Manage the day-to-day running of reception and provide effective administrative service to the ward.
- Follow appropriate billing procedures for cash or credit payments.
- Handling of patients’ appointment and discharge letters and other correspondence as needed.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner.
- Communicate with other departments and staff to ensure a smooth patient experience.
- GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in an administrative capacity.
- Ability to prioritise own workload between the ward and the reception area.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Clinical Administrator as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/