Contract: Full Time.
- Lead the day-to-day operation and coordination of services to improve care.
- Supervise and ensure regulations and compliance with CQC commission in the industry.
- Ensure that patients feel at ease and receive the best customer experience.
- Provide training, coach, and mentor teams to help them achieve targets covering sales, conversion, quality, and profit.
- 3 years management (commercial) or supervisory experience or in relevant field.
- Excellent presentation and communication Skills.
- Empathy and relationship building skills.
- Flexibility is essential to cover some late nights and weekends.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Clinic Manager (Maternity Cover) as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Supervise and ensure compliance with regulations which govern the industry.