Contract: Full Time.
- Review patients on complex medicine regimens, with ongoing health problems.
- Provide clinical pharmacy knowledge and advice on medicines management, cost-effective prescribing, and guidelines treatment.
- Check prescriptions for errors, ensure appropriate dosage and safe for the individual patient.
- Ensure medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Masters degree in pharmacy (MPharm or equivalent)
- GPhC registered pharmacist.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- General Clinical awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good application of problem-solving skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using clinical pharmacist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/