Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
- Monitoring of clinical trial sites and ensuring that the conduct of the trial follows applicable regulatory requirements and GCP.
- Communicate with other scientists in identifying and resolving technical issues with specimen or documentation.
- Provide support for the development of all trial related documents.
- Participating in the design and implementation of clinical trials, including writing protocols and collecting data.
- BSc in any relevant scientific field.
- At least three years prior research experience in the life sciences industry.
- Clinical research and project management skills.
- Experience with development of clinical trial protocols.
- Budget and time management skills.
- Leadership and good interpersonal skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Clinical Research Scientist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Doctors
Job Location: London United Kingdom