Contract: Full Time.
- Drafting, coordinating and reviewing relevant documents including protocols, case report forms, and clinical study reports.
- Contributes to the development of the study budget/contract process.
- Manage and provide training to CROs, vendors, investigators, and study coordinators on study requirements.
- Conducts oversight monitoring visits as required and maintains study timelines.
- BSc or advanced degree in any relevant scientific field.
- Good knowledge and understanding of ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials.
- Ability to interpret and explain protocol requirements.
- Prior clinical trial experience.
- Functional knowledge of SOP development and execution.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Clinical Trials Manager as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/