Location: Saudi Arabia
We are seeking a highly trained and experienced Consultant Nephrologist, to join one of the leading global renal care hospital in the world. Operating more than 400 clinics in 22 countries and four continents, treating more than 39,500 patients globally. This opportunity is currently open in different cities in Saudi Arabia.
You will work alongside professionals from more than 50 countries worldwide, each providing a dynamic healthcare environment and exchanging ideas on practice, procedures and competency. You will use modern technology to enhance care in partnership with evidence-based practice and the effective use of clinical and educational resources. Collaborative partnerships, self-development and clinical advancement programs are encouraged.
You will receive a generous salary plus benefits package which includes, but is not limited to, family housing, transportation, health and dental insurance and annual flight tickets for you and up to four eligible dependents.
Key duties of this position will include:
The successful applicant will be joining a friendly and dedicated Nephrology Team. They will:
- Share the responsibilities for providing acute nephrology and AKI care in a large tertiary renal unit (non-transplant) and providing care for a cohort of renal and general medical patients.
- Will be part of a team of consultants performing practical procedures including insertion of temporary and tunneled hemodialysis catheter, insertion of peritoneal dialysis catheters and native kidney biopsies.
- Will have joint responsibilities in overseeing delivery of an expanding out-patient service that includes general and specialist nephrology clinics including outreach clinics.
- Participation in research is encouraged.
- Adopting a holistic approach to patient care, e.g. establishing a rapport with patients, supporting patient self-management, providing continuity of care
The person appointed is required to hold a UK,US, or CANADIAN Fellowship or equivalent qualifications. They should have dual accreditation in Nephrology and General Internal Medicine.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Consultant Nephrologist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/