Role: Consultant Neuropsychologist
Contract: Full time
Location: Bristol, UK
Salary: Very competitive
- Provide neuropsychological service as well as supporting and advising colleagues on clinical practices.
- Taking the lead in very complex cases by formulating and implementing plans for brain injury rehabilitation or management of service user’s brain injury problems based on a multi-factorial neuropsychological understanding using current evidence-based best practice.
- Develop audit and clinical research within the psychology service and where appropriate work collaboratively with other MDT disciplines.
- Post Doctoral Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QiCN)
- HCPC registered
- have the ability to be empathetic, motivating and reassuring to patients
Job Category: Doctors
Job Location: Bristol United Kingdom