Position: Dental Nurses
Location: United Arab Emirates & Qatar
Industry: Hospital and Healthcare
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client is one of the most prestigious multinational healthcare organization in the Middle Eastern Region, offering training and development opportunities as well as a highly attractive and competitive salary. We are currently recruiting for Dental Nurses with great zeal and behavioral capability to provide comprehensive dental care to patients according to the industry best practice standards.
- Provide assistance to dentists in the performance of dental procedures inclusive to operative, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, prosthetic and/or oral surgical procedures
- Prepare, sterilize, organize and process dental equipments according to established hospital guidelines and standards.
- Maintain inventories of dental supplies, dental laboratory result and dental records in accordance with established procedures
- Effective resource utilization and equipment maintenance
- Demonstrate knowledge and practice of prevention and management of dental medical emergencies as well as infection control
- Patient management before, during and after dental procedures
- Minimum of 5 years relevant nursing experience and competence
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Dentistry from an accredited institution, additional certification and training is a plus
- Valid and active medical License recognized by Ministries of Health in both countries
Interested candidates should kindly email a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org