Manual experience, with Bachelor of Physical Therapy and 4 years experience. Open to Females only.
• Administers treatment programs for patients.
• Assesses patient health by interviewing patients, performing physical examinations, and obtaining updating, and studying therapy histories.
• Evaluates abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist’s interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises and instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities.
• Helps patients in using supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
• Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens, giving normal growth and development information, and promoting wellness and health maintenance.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, and adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.