Bachelor and Master Degree and 2 years experience
• Interview new patients to assess their symptoms, needs, or problems; record and utilize their medical history for diagnosis
• Perform well-women exams that include pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams
• Conduct follow-ups with patients to monitor and track their condition
• Assist the OB-GYN Consultant
• Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
• Experience with deliveries, labor and C-section.
• Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
• Recording medical histories.