Location: UK/ Ireland.
Contract: Full Time.
- Conduct instrument calibrations and upgrades.
- Design experiments and undertake product demonstrations.
- Analyze and review customer data to support sales.
- Conduct installations and training at customer sites.
- Deliver product line-specific pre-sales activities.
- Supporting customers by identifying needs, troubleshooting, and providing solutions.
- MSc/Ph.D. in bioengineering, molecular biology, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in gene editing, cellular therapy, and immunology.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture.
- Strong knowledge in primary cell culture and genome editing such as CRISPR/Cas9.
- Great communication skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Field Applications Scientist as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/