Job Title: Hospice Therapies Team Lead
Contract: Full Time.
- Management and daily running of the hospice therapy team to meet professional and hospital standards.
- Handling the coordination of therapy services in the inpatient Unit, day services unit, and community.
- Provide physiotherapy/OT services to a complex patient caseload with specialist palliative care needs.
- BSc/MSc degree in occupational therapy or equivalent.
- HCPC Registered.
- Specialist skills in the assessment and treatment of patients with complex conditions.
- Evidence of staff and service management.
- Evidence of service development experience.
- Experience working across a variety of inpatient and rehab specialties e.g. oncology, and respiratory.
- Evidence of robust clinical reasoning in the autonomous management of complex patients.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Hospice Therapies Team Lead as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Biotech
Job Location: London