Contract: Full Time.
- Act as an Operator under IR(ME)R 2017 regulations, assess clinical justification of referrals to ensure that the benefit to the patient outweighs the radiation risk associated with the examination.
- Act as a patient and staff advocate by minimising their exposure to radiation.
- Provide efficient and courteous provision of radiographic services to the departments agreed standards whilst considering the patient’s clinical, physical and cultural needs.
- To participate in the departmental rota, being flexible in responding to service needs.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- HCPC registered.
- Previous experience in all general, theatre and mobile imaging and fluoroscopy procedures both at student and post graduate level.
- To be familiar with PACS, RIS systems.
- Experience working in Interventional Radiology environment.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Interventional and General Radiographer as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/