Contract: Full Time.
- Good knowledge of general x-ray, Mammography, theatres, fluoroscopy, and Interventional Radiology.
- Management of the department and ensuring delivery of hands-on clinical care.
- Develop, implement, and monitor processes and policies, with a customer-focused approach to patient care.
- Ensure compliance with IR(ME)R.
- Managing and generating rotas.
- Training and supervision of junior colleagues.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
- BSC or equivalent in diagnostic radiography.
- HCPC registered.
- Experienced with IR(ME)R2000.
- Good knowledge of RIS/PACS.
- Passion to deliver high-quality diagnostic services.
- Ability to effectively work in a team and independently as required.
- Good communication skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Lead General Radiographer as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Medical Devices
Job Location: London