Location: Slough, Berkshire
Contract: Full Time.
- Develop and implement new cell culture methods for characterizing and screening cell lines.
- Provide support for the execution of cell line development work packages to meet deliverables for preclinical and clinical development projects.
- Good knowledge of molecular cloning techniques and/or DNA sequence analysis.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations to communicate progress and data.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- BSc/MSc. in Biology, Cell Biology, Bioengineering, or a related discipline.
- Prior experience in cell line construction.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Strong technical background.
- Flexibility to adjust to a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Experience in leading projects/ managing contract CRO relationships.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Lead Scientist (Cell Culture Development) as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Location: Berkshire Slough