Location: Slough, Berkshire
Contract: Full Time.
- Lead and supervise the execution and technical transfer of new or existing processes in pilot operations, USP, or DSP from both external and internal customers.
- Develop written process documentation in collaboration with external customers as well as other cross-functional project team members to provide assurance of process suitability to scale to cGMP manufacturing.
- Handle Resolution of complex technical issues.
- Timely preparation and delivery of pilot batch process descriptions, datasheets, sample plans, associated transfer documentation, and on-plant batch execution.
- Provide training to junior members.
- Timely recording of data, variances, and operational performance.
- BSc/BEng/MSc in Biological science or biochemical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar role e.g. USP or DSP pilot operations.
- Proven track record of successful technical support expertise.
- Prior supervisory skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and coordinate multiple on and off-plant activities.
- God data analysis skills.
- Good project management techniques.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Lead Scientist /Supervisor – Pilot as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/