Job Title: Lead Toxicologist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Full Time
I am currently working with a private Biotech company looking to expand their team in London.
- Providing strategic guidance in all aspects of toxicology evidence evaluation and chemical risk assessment to facilitate internal and external compliance
- Ensuring an understanding of the client’s strategy and objectives and lead discussions during the design of projects to meet regulatory requirements.
- Being responsible for high level toxicology argumentation and interpretation and provide expert specialist skills in key areas of dossier preparation whilst being fully accountable for meeting quality and deadline demands for designated projects.
- Actively supporting and training other team members in specialist skills areas.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree qualification in toxicology or related field.
- Familiarity with industry toxicity testing standards and global chemical regulations.
- Ability to work within a quality focused environment and successfully deliver against agreed timelines whilst managing workloads and resources to ensure targets are met.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and engage with other project team members.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Lead Toxicologist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/