Contract: Full Time.
- Provide mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department in accordance with operational procedures.
- Proven experience handling varied caseloads in the department on the ward, and in the theatre.
- Training and supervision of junior colleagues.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
- BSC degree in diagnostic radiography.
- Mammography Postgraduate certificate.
- HCPC registered.
- Passion to deliver high-quality diagnostic services.
- Ability to effectively work in a team and independently as required.
- Good communication skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Mammography/ X-ray lead radiographer as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/