Contract: Full Time.
- Provide support for BD activities, research collaborations and drug safety physician for relevant clinical programmes.
- Collaborate with (Internal and external) experts to design clinical development plans and clinical research strategies for regulatory approval.
- Supporting clinical operations providing medical input into protocol development and study documentation for all phases of clinical trials.
- Work with multiple functions for identifying and selecting innovative products for development.
- Work with the BD team and Finance to build financial models.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of project documentation, protocols, amendments, case report forms, and study reports.
- Medical Degree or its equivalent.
- Registered with the General Medical Council, preferably with a current license to practice.
- Ability to work independently and expertise in rare diseases.
- Experienced in the Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical Industry.
- Proven experience in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Clinical trials.
- Good understanding of regulatory processes and pharmacovigilance requirements.
- Ability to remotely work.
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Medical Director – Clinical Development as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Full time
Job Location: Cambridge