Contract: Full Time.
- Performing microbial analysis on finished products, raw materials, and environmental samples in accordance with GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Generation of data and test records, in compliance with the regulatory and industry standards.
- Review and approval of routine laboratory test data
- Follows the established procedures and guidelines
- Actively participates in any document/procedure revisions under guidance of the manager or other senior microbiologists.
- Degree or equivalent in Microbiology/ life sciences.
- Experience in the application of microbiological methodologies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work approach.
- Strong work ethic.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Microbiologist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/