Location: Midlands and Gloucester.
Contract: Full Time.
Shift: 3 Long days.
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience).
Sponsorship: Not available.
- Carry out MRI procedures in line with clinical guidelines and safety protocols.
- Running quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate.
- Providing training and supervision for radiography placement students and trainees.
- Supporting and ensuring patient records are accurate with up-to-date information.
- Maintain CPD in line with current registration requirements.
- BSc Radiography or equivalent.
- HCPC registered.
- Experience working as an MRI Radiographer.
- Flexible and positive work attitude.
- Valid driving license.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Mobile MRI Radiographer as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/