Contract: Full Time.
- To Handle advanced software on specialist radiological equipment, requiring good hand-eye co-ordination.
- Accurate and timely presentation of images for reporting purposes.
- Ensure the safety of all patients and personnel within MRI, Theatre and X-ray department.
- To ensure that MRI scanner is appropriately safety checked in accordance with the policy.
- Utilise department protocols and set standards to continually undertake MRI procedures of the highest quality.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information in a confidential and professional manner.
- HCPC registered.
- Experienced in MRI MSK imaging.
- Orthopaedic X-ray experience.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to work in a team.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using MRI – MSK Radiographer as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Digital Health
Job Location: London United Kingdom