Location: Slough, Berkshire
Contract: Full Time.
- Lead the transfer of multiple manufacturing processes (either USP or DSP) between process development, through Pilot to cGMP manufacturing.
- Provide detailed technical support to multiple customer programs.
- Handle negotiations and discussions with external customers as well as lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver practical scalable solutions.
- PhD/MSC in Biological Science, Biochemical Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Good experience in either Upstream or Downstream Processing operations.
- Experience within a cGMP environment.
- Good communication skills
- Good project management Skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using MSAT Technology Transfer Scientist (m/f/s) as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Digital Health
Job Location: Berkshire Slough