- Part Time self-employed Paediatric Physiotherapist.
- Confidence in working independently and extensive paediatric experience.
- Fully trained in NDT (Neurodevelopmental treatment) and paediatric MSK therapy.
- Experience in other therapies such as SI therapy, massage, Kinesiotaping valued but not essential.
- “Hands on” approach to therapy and passion for treating babies and children.
- Be HCPC registered with enhanced DBS checks (required).
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate paediatric experience
- Must be a ‘hands on’ therapist with a passion for treating children.
- Must be competent in carrying out EHCP assessments and reports
- Experienced in delivering clinic and in-school therapy services.
- Exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, efficient with the ability to work independently.
Salary : Competitive
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: London