- Full time or part time required for weekdays and Saturdays.
- An experience therapist with a range of skills and experience to engage and deliver therapeutic interventions with children and young people with complex needs.
- This may include social communications needs, language disorder, speech sound disorder and stammering.
- Be HCPC registered with enhanced DBS checks (required).
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate paediatric experience
- Must be a ‘hands on’ therapist with a passion for treating children.
- Must be competent in carrying out EHCP assessments and reports
- Experienced in delivering clinic and in-school therapy services.
- Exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, efficient with the ability to work independently.
Location for all 3 – Southwest London
*Part-time and Full-time opportunities available
Client : Private
Job Category: Digital Health
Job Location: London