Contract: Full Time.
- To Ensure stock valuation and stock levels are accurate and managing stock discrepancies and reconciling orders.
- Working through system reports to maintain accurate purchasing and stock information.
- Supplying stock to wards and departments
- Develops and maintains effective partnerships with vendors.
- Dispensing medicines under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Responsible for the procurement of medicines in a cost-efficient manner.
- Receives and checks in all pharmacy deliveries in a timely manner.
- BTec in Pharmaceutical Services or NVQ3/NVQ2 in Pharmacy services or equivalent
- Registered with the GPhC
- Proven work experience in a similar role in a hospital setting
- Experience with stock level control
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Pharmacy systems
- Good organisational Skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Pharmacy Procurement Technician as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: London