Location: Bristol, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
- Good knowledge of working with patients who have complex physical and cognitive presentations following traumatic and acquired brain injury.
- Experienced in the medical and physical management of spasticity including splinting, casting, and use of orthoses.
- Develop hydrotherapy treatment knowledge and skills.
- Evaluation and modification of treatment aims, objectives, and desired outcomes in collaboration with the MDT.
- BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent.
- HCPC registered.
- Post graduate professional development in the neurological physiotherapy.
- Proven skills in neurorehabilitation that can be applied to neurologically impaired clients.
- Use a range of equipment such as: the Lite-Gait overhead walking harness and treadmill; Quest electric standing frames; standard and motomed exercise bikes and tilt tables.
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Physiotherapist Neurorehabilitation as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/