To provide high standards of Physiotherapy and provide coaching and support to junior members of the team.
- Provide a high standard of physiotherapy care in the musculoskeletal outpatient service, including holistic and thorough, assessments, resulting in individualised, clinically reasoned and evidenced-based treatment programmes to patients.
- Contribute and facilitate excellent standards of physiotherapy care to the orthopaedic Inpatients and be an active member of the multidisciplinary teams to support safe, effect treatment pathways and positive clinical outcomes.
- To support junior members of the team, including students and physiotherapy assistants with all aspects of their roles and learning needs.
- To actively support department services and objectives, including the delivery of in-service training, audits and participating in peer reviews.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or equivalent
- MSK clients and complete all necessary standards and
- 1 years’ experience at junior level within the MSK outpatient setting
- Basic awareness of respiratory principles and techniques, including ACBT.
- Aware of KSF equivalent
- Aware of the importance of clinical governance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Excellent prioritization, delegation and time keeping skills
- Able to work independently as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate clinical and professional development
- Good initiative
- Strong patient centered approach
- Adaptable and flexible
- Methodical and organized
Salary : £25,655 – £31,534 pa
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: Oxfordshire United Kingdom