Contract: Full Time.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, track project cost and budget.
- Stakeholder management and communication status updates to stakeholders using appropriate tools.
- Manage vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Implement industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project cycle.
- Apply estimation techniques and effective management of delivery schedules.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Proven experience in project management approaches, tools, and techniques for all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Project Manager as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/