Contract: Full Time.
Industry: Medical Device
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience).
- Implementing Quality engineering practices
- Preparing and executing quality plans, test strategies and validation plans
- Coordinating QMS and ISMS training and changes to the QMS and ISMS documentation.
- Coordinating Quality Management Review
- Establishing of effective corrective and preventive action plans
- Supporting with internal and external audits
- BSC Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and other Quality Management standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations is desirable
- Experience working within a project structure is desired
- Ability to work both independently and in an Agile team-oriented environment
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Quality Assurance Engineer as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/