Angio experience (cath lab), 5 years experience, bachelors degree
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
Job Location: kuwait