- The post holder will be based at Phoenix Hospital Group’s (PHG) Chelmsford Hospital Theatres department and will
- be a qualified nurse/ODP registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council/HCPC with an up-to-date PIN number
- Work in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct/HCPC Standards of conduct and other professional guidelines.
- Provide expert, holistic care of the highest standard to both perioperative patients and their relatives within PHG
- Act as an expert clinical resource within theatres and across PHG
- Take direct managerial responsibility for the clinical area in the absence of or as delegated by a Team Leader, Lead Practitioner or the Theatre Manager
- Will contribute to the overall good of the organization by being a positive role model and treat all staff, visitors, consultants and service users with courtesy and respect
- Will undertake rotation across the specialties to cover the service where acquired skills allow.
Job type: Full- time
Remuneration: £33,000 – £38,000 (depending on experience)
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: Chelmsford