Location: London, United Kingdom
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated registered nurses to join one of the most reputable healthcare organization in the United Kingdom. The post holders will be working closely with a group of highly-experienced and compassionate health professionals, who are experts at caring for people who are in intensive unit, require rehabilitation and with challenging health conditions. Our nurses offer a patient centric approach, ensuring the best outcomes for people in their care, whilst having a close working relationship with other multi-disciplinary team members to accomplish these results.
- Minimum 3years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent practical and organizational skills.
- Ability to remain clam, focused and pay attention to detail.
- Delivering care to patients residing in intensive care units within hospitals and health care facilities.
- Monitoring the state of the patient and comforting them during their recovery process.
- Performing physical exams and obtaining medical/health histories.
- Providing patients with health promotion, counselling and education.
- Administering medications and other health interventions.
Interested candidates should please email a copy of their CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Registered Nurse as Subject.
I am looking forward to having a professional discussion with you if you are suitable for this role.