Contract: Full Time.
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience).
- Ensuring understanding of new regulatory and scientific developments.
- Ensuring understanding of regulatory strategy and objectives.
- Proffering authorization strategies and regulatory advice for clients.
- Overseeing of compliance in line with ISO 13485 accreditation.
- Responsible for regulatory projects and providing registration advice to in-house departments.
- Actively supporting and training other team members in specialist skill areas.
- BSc in a medical or paramedical or equivalent by experience (pharmacy, biology, etc).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector/medical device industry.
- Experience in drug improvement and dissemination.
- Experience with EU regulatory procedures governing product safety and stewardship.
- Strong project management skills.
- Flexible and positive work attitude.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Regulatory Affairs Consultant as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Location: Guildford