Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time.
- Responsible for assessing, developing and assessing individualised care plans for a wide and diverse patient group, and delivering high standards of patient care.
- Working with the scrub and circulating staff to provide exceptional and skilled care.
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team and supervise junior members of the team.
- Operating Department Practitioner/Registered Nurse qualified.
- NMC or HCPC registered.
- Prior experience in anaesthetics.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a passion for high-quality patient care.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using: Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/