Contract: Full Time.
- Creating and executing automated test scripts and maintain already existing scripts.
- Work with IT, Testers, Project Managers, Developers, Business Analysts and Stakeholders to implement and deliver automation frameworks and test plans.
- Build and improve automated test frameworks, execute automated testing, and report test status.
- Provide solid test metrics, analysing and reporting on testing results on database, errors, bugs and usability.
- Proposing and obtaining agreement for the testing approach depending on the type of project (e.g. software development or disaster recovery).
- Set up and monitor applications and various software systems and troubleshoot any issues that may occur.
- Good hands-on experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining different types of automation frameworks from the ground up.
- Experience with BDD and TDD.
- Good Experience in scripting and programming languages e.g. Test Complete, C#, Selenium, Gherkin, SQL with Hybrid automation frameworks.
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Experienced using Source Code Management tools e.g. Visual Studio, Confluence, TFS, BitBucket, Git.
- proven experience of working in an agile/waterfall and mixed agile waterfall environment.
- Good knowledge of testing tools such as Test Complete, SpecFlow, RESTfulAPI’s, and BrowserStack.
- Experience with issue tracking management and resolution (JIRA, GitHub issues).
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Automation Test Analyst as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/