Contract: Full Time.
- Designing and implementing relevant cell culture systems.
- Provide support for the maintenance of complex documentation and inventory system for all available cell types.
- Collaborating and working with external biological contractors.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations to communicate progress and data.
- Working with teams from other functional areas, including medicinal chemistry, in vivo and in vitro pharmacology, imaging, genetics, and translational sciences.
- BSc/MSc. in Biology, Cell Biology, or a related discipline.
- Good experience with primary cell culture and stem cell culture.
- Technical expertise in establishing a wide range of assays to measure pathways of cell signaling.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Strong technical background.
- Flexibility to adjust to a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Cell Biologist as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Biotech
Job Location: London