Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
I am currently working with a private hospital looking to expand their team in London.
- The candidate will be expected to act as an independent practitioner without direct supervision.
- To participate in cardiac investigations within own skill-base and have working knowledge of all aspects of all services, including administrative duties. This will include performing tests and providing the reports.
- Be aware of BSE, SCST and NICE guidelines and to carry out all procedures in accordance with these nationally agreed guidelines and policies of the department and hospital.
- Manage the pacemaker follow up lists conducting annual reviews or advised in line with MHRA.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and protocols within the department of cardiology and in Echo related policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical physiology or equivalent.
- ALS (desirable) or ILS.
- RCCP registration.
- BSE or equivalent.
- Experience in assisting with/performing Exercise and Dobutamine stress echocardiograms and bubble and contrast echocardiograms.
- 24-hour Holter analysis.
- Able to independently perform and report Adult Transthoracic Echocardiograms.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Chief Cardiac Physiologist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/