Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
- Evaluation and modification of treatment aims, objectives and desired outcomes in collaboration with the patient, carers and MDT.
- Planning and management of own complex and specialised caseload of patients with regards to clinical priorities.
- Provide support for the development of the physiotherapy service to ensure high standards of patient care.
- Application of good clinical reasoning and evidence-based knowledge to assess and diagnose patients with appropriate physiotherapy management plans.
- BSc (hons) degree in Physiotherapy or diploma or equivalent.
- HCPC registered.
- Post graduate professional development in the neurological physiotherapy.
- Proven orthopaedic, medical, and post-surgical experience working across different inpatient specialties.
- Ability to manage own caseload and participate in On-call respiratory rota.
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Senior Inpatient Physiotherapist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: London United Kingdom