Location: London, United Kingdom
Contract: Part time OR Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced mammographer to join the Women’s Health team at our client’s outpatient diagnostic center located in the heart of the city. We are looking for mammographers who wish to join us as we build our excellent service, offering both screening and symptomatic clinics. You must have good mammographic knowledge with excellent technique and be familiar with stereotactic and vacuum assisted procedures.
Applicants Should Meet The Following Criteria
- BSc or DCR in Radiography as well as a Post Graduate Certificate in Mammography.
- Registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Substantial mammography experience (minimum of 3 years) including biopsy experience.
- Knowledge of radiation regulations.
- Have experience with the Radiology Information System (RIS), PACS, and the computerised method of patient and examination documentation.
Duties Of This Role Include:
- Work with a team of Senior and Superintendent Radiographers to provide high standards of service to all of the clinics customers.
- Undertake and perform all mammography procedures including assisting with biopsies and other interventional procedures and working alongside the Breast Radiologists and other Health Care Professionals.
- Be responsible for the daily management of the Mammography Service with the Superintendent Radiographers and organizing the daily work programme to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
- Perform high quality examinations as required by referring physicians according to departmental policies and procedures. Ensuring that all patients being imaged receive a high standard of care.
- Helping to develop the high standard service working closely with the Multidisciplinary team to constantly improve the standard of care.
- Competitive salary (experience dependent),
- Private Healthcare Cover
- Other employee benefits and performance linked incentives.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using MRI Radiographer as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/