Job Title: Senior Occupational Therapist
Contract: Part Time.
- Devising treatment programmes and guidelines for clients, their families, and support staff, as well as monitoring and evaluating treatment to measure progress and ensure the effectiveness of the intervention.
- Collaborating with the occupational therapy lead/inpatient team Lead in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Application of expert specialist knowledge to undertake complex therapy assessments.
- Application of highly advanced communication and behaviour change skills.
- Management of own time effectively.
- BSc/MSc degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- HCPC Registered.
- Member of specialist interest group.
- Prior experience working in inpatient and outpatient occupational therapy settings.
- Experience managing a wide range of complex patients.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Occupational Therapist as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/