Location: London, United Kingdom.
Contract: Full Time
- Responsible for carrying out diagnostic radiographic procedures as required in General X-ray, Theatres, Fluoroscopy and CT.
- Responsible for the organisation of workload in all modalities on a rotational basis.
- Handle advanced software on specialised Radiological equipment.
- Ensure a high standard of patient care and participate in the monitoring of standards.
- Carrying out the appropriate diagnostic procedures to support the diagnosis of complex conditions.
- Diagnostic Diploma of College of Radiographers or BSc Hons.
- Current HCPC registration.
- 2yrs post qualification experience in diagnostic imaging.
- Evidence of CPD.
- Application of sound clinical judgement to a range of complex cases.
- Ability to work in a team for effective delivery of patient care.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com using Senior Rotational Radiographer as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/