Contract: Full Time.
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience).
- Leading the execution of programs of GMP manufacturing in an effective manner.
- Creating and reviewing Batch Manufacturing Documentation.
- Contributing to the planning of GMP projects.
- Assisting the Production Leader in maintaining documentation compliance.
- Interpreting of data and reporting of results.
- BSc Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or other related fields.
- Experience in Plasmid UPS production.
- Experience working within a GMP environment.
- Experience of line management is desired.
- Flexible work attitude and willingness to work additional hours including weekends.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Senior Scientist – Plasmid UPS as the Subject.
To stay up to date with the latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Location: Staffordshire