Contract: Full Time.
- To determine clinical diagnosis and Physiotherapy treatment indicated.
- To provide specialist assessment, treatment, and goal setting of patients in an outpatient setting including patients who may have highly complex MSK conditions.
- Responsible for the supervision, education, and development of more junior staff, physiotherapy support workers within the specialty.
- Registered Physiotherapist with valid HCPC registration.
- Good knowledge base regarding the management of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Ability to independently manage own case load.
- Good understanding of clinical governance and risk assessment.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good communication skills.
I am looking forward to having a chat with you if you are suitable for this role. For more information on this exciting opportunity please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org using Specialist MSK Physiotherapist as Subject.
To stay up to date with latest and exciting opportunities, please follow us on LinkedIn via https://www.linkedin.com/company/specialist-medics/
Job Category: Healthcare
Job Location: London United Kingdom